Friday, January 05, 2007

I decided that there was far too much purple on here- so a soft green is the answer!! Been thinking about my goals for 2007 and some are starting to appear in the grey matter
1. Find work in a gym
2. Stick to a 12 week eating and fitness plan
3. Clean and dejunk the entire house!!
4. paint house
5. Try to do some very necessary repairs/mainenance/projects around the house eg bathroom renovations, install air conditioner in bedroom/ overhead fans in rooms etc
we'll see how that list goes for starters!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I found I got really sore feet and heels when I had my last pair of Kayanos. They were a men's pair and wasn't sure if it was due to that. I have asked around to see if there is any difference ie men/women's shoes and finally located someone who said that men's shoes would be wider and therefore not such a good fit. Looking up on the internet I figured that I prob have 'plantar fasciaesomethingorother'. what that means is the ligament under the foot has been stretched or strained and this can be due to ill fitting shoes, too much training etc. I wore my orthotics yesterday for the first time for years and my feet were much better this morning! Have your feet got sore since the new shoes?

Kek said...

Linda, when you finish the cleaning and de-junking, can you come over and do MY house?

Unknown said...

hahahahah- you'll be old and in a retirement home by then!!!